Rules for fair book contest
- Drawings may be in color or may be in pencil or black ink ( Color is preferred )
- Drawings must be on 8 1/2" X 11" white paper ( No colored paper )
- Your artwork is to be drawn with the theme of the 2015 Brown County Fair in mind. "Stand Up for America at the Brown County Fair"
- All entries are due in the fair office by May 1, 2015.
- Important !!! Write your name, address, and phone number on the ( BACK ) of the drawing. We also want the age if a JUNIOR (18 or under in age)
- Any amateur artist in Brown County is eligible to enter. ( No professional artists, Please )
- All entries become the property of the Brown County Agricultural Society.
- Entries must be in Portrait style not Landscape style. 8 1/2" wide and 11" up and down.
- $50.00 awarded to each of the winners picked by the fair board.
- Two awards will be given: 1. Adult and 2. Junior ( 18 and under )
- The Directors will decide at the time of decision as to which picture will go on the cover and which will go on the inside page just before the Junior Fair portion.
- The winner's pictures will be published in the fair book and newspaper announcements.
The fair board will select the winner on the basis of the drawing. ( Each entry will be numbered and the judges will not know who submitted the drawing until after the decision of the winning artwork has been made. ) Any questions please contact Juanita Barricklow at 937-446-2500