Premiums $100-75-60-50-40 R Entry Fee $30 Deducted from winners only Championship**Class 142 Trophy & Ribbons Entry Fee $15 WALKING HORSE STAKES Entry Fee $40
140. Draft Horse Multi Hitch (3 horses or more) 141. Period Carriage Driving Single Horse or Pony Stake (carriage-NO wire wheels) 142. Saddle Seat Equitation Championship Must qualify 143.Hackney Harness Pony Championship 144. Walking Horse Amateur Stake, No Canter 145. Purebred Arabian Hunter Pleasure Championship 146. Road Horse Under Saddle Stake 147. ASB Three Gaited Show Pleasure Championship 148. Period Carriage Driving Multi Hitch Horse or Pony ( carriage-NO wire wheels) Stake 149. Walking Horse Amateur Open Stake 150. Morgan English Pleasure Championship Darlene McCall Herrell Memorial 151. ASB Park Horse Championship 152. ASB Fine Harness Championship 153. Purebred Arabian Country Pleasure Championship 154. Open Hunter Championship 155. Half Arabian English Pleasure Championship 156. Road Pony Junior Exhibitor Stake 157. Purebred Arabian English Pleasure ChampionshipDick & Helen Lodwick Memorial 158. ASB Three Gaited Championship 159. Morgan Pleasure Driving Championship Stephen Feike Memorial 160. Walking Horse Country Pleasure Stake 161. Road Pony Championship 162. ASB Five Gaited Championship 163. Walking Horse Open Stake 164. Open Western Pleasure Championship 165 Open Amateur English Pleasure Championship 166. Road Horse Championship
Note for all horse exhibitors
1. Attention: Secretary will be checking admission tickets. Show your gate ticket, season ticket or membership ticket when making your entries. Current negative Coggins test and health papers are required on all out of state horses. All vans and trailers enter the 4th street gate.
2. Please follow posted directions. Stalls are limited to 213 stalls. Horse stall rental is $30, until September 6th, after which time there will be an additional $10 charge. No reservations will be made unless the stall is paid for at the time of request of reservation. Stalls will be reserved on a first order basis. Ground fee will be $5.00 per horse per day, paid at office. Owner and/or participant must have either a season ticket or membership pass with the exception of one-day event exhibitors who may pay the $8.00 gate admission fee. The horse show office and stall office will be in the Scout Cabin down from the show ring entrance. Entries will be accepted up to one hour prior to the starting time of each session.
3. Each entry must be shown and judged in a qualifying class to be eligible to compete in the championship classes. Stake classes are not required to qualify, therefore must pay entry fee before entering Stake Classes. The money winners are required to show back in the championship or forfeit their winnings. This rule will be rigidly enforced. There will be no entry fee in the championship classes unless you win. Then the entry fee will be deducted from your winnings. The horse show committee reserves the right to cancel or change the classes to benefit the show.
4. It is essential that you make advance reservations for campers, trailers or vans used for tack stalls. REASONS: Our insurance and fire safety requirements state we must have LESS congestion around the buildings. Therefore it becomes essential to enforce the camper and units used as tack stalls parking. Also, if your trailer, truck, or van is NOT BEING USED, it will be necessary for you to park these vehicles in the designated parking area. CAMPER stickers can be picked up at the fair board office BEFORE parking camper.
5. Walk Trot exhibitors may not show in any canter class. Lead line entries may not show in any other classes except Stick Horse, Pet Pony and or Funny Costume.
6. All precautions will be taken to prevent accidents or injury to animals, riders, or drivers or losses to participants. The Brown County Agricultural Society (or Board Members) do not assume any liability for such accidents, injuries, or losses that may occur.
7. All premium checks will be mailed out the week following the show. The show is a member of South Central Hackney Association, PRIDE Walking Horse Association, KYOVA Morgan Horse Association, Central Kentucky Horse Show Association and Tri State Horse Show Association.
Show will operate on all breed rules. Horse Show Committee has the final say.
To enter championship class, entry must show in qualifying classes. (0) designates the championship class qualified for. Stake classes do not need to qualify. Note STAKE CLASSES MUST PREPAY entry fee. Championship class entry fee will be deducted from the Premium.
Horse Show Office will open at 10:00 AM Thursday and Friday and at 8:00 AM on Saturday.
Horse Show Office will take entries up to ONE hour prior to each session.
Tri-State Horse Show Association, Central Kentucky Horse Show Association, PRIDE HIO, South Central Hackney Association, KYOVA Morgan Horse Association